This episode of the Good Men Great Dads Podcast is a little different than the previous episodes- the audio is from a discussion I had with Dr. Jim Storhok via Facebook live. Jim is a talented internet marketer, a seasoned entrepreneur, and one of the hardest working guys I know. We discussed a myriad of topics including (but certainly not limited to); why It’s time for men to step up for their families, what you can do to get started, and how you can stay motivated to create the best life possible.
- Striving for excellence.
- What price are you paying for your career?
- The Jones’ are broke
- What drives you to be entrepreneurial?
- Why people don’t succeed
- F.alse E.vidence A.ppearing R.eal
- Charlie “the Spaniard” Brenneman say’s - Be BOLD!
- Why not you?! Be the Expert!
- Are we allowed to talk about religion?
- Faith as a leader
- Don’t get stuck in your life
- Be the father you needed as a kid
- Remember to live an intentional and purposeful life
- Forget what’s happening in the White House- worry about what’s going on in YOUR house.
You can connect with Jim on Facebook or his website
Dr. Jim Storhok on Facebook
If you haven’t yet, request to join the Good Men Great Dads Facebook Group at www.goodmengreatdads.com/community
Sign up for our Great Dads Academy newsletter at www.goodmengreatdads.com/newsletter
For more information click on www.goodmengreatdads.com/podcast/005