Fitness with Greg Hill
In this edition of the Good Men Great Dads Podcast we talk to Greg Hill from Idea Core Pilates. Greg is a Fitness professional, health coach, husband and father of 2 with one on the way. Greg and I speak about all aspects of health and fitness. We go in depth on nutrition and diet, activity and sleep. Greg shows us how to create a habit and prioritize fitness in your hectic life. We also talk about involving your kids in your fitness routine so they can learn the value. Whether you’re a seasoned fitness professional or a beginner, you’re sure to gain some valuable fitness knowledge in this episode.
- You are NOT the exception
- Tracking your caloric intake/ being conscious when you eat
- What’s the best diet for you?
- Intermittent fasting
- Don’t get caught up in the “rules”
- Optimal water intake
- Improving your sleep quality vs. sleep quantity
- How much sleep do you really need?
- Do you (not your kids) have bed time routine?
- Helping your kids develop healthy habits
- Set a good example for your budding fitness enthusiasts
- Praising effort and progress- Be supportive of your kids goals
Links to topics discussed in the show: